Are you hard pressed to let your staff take a vacation because you lack coverage? Do you cringe at the thought of implementing a new project because you don't have the resources to implement it?
MYRA can provide Technical Analysts, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Service Delivery Managers to work with your in-house IT staff on a full-time or part-time basis to maintain an ongoing familiarity with your organization to be able to provide support services on an “as-required” basis.
With 27 years of experience behind us and technical expertise in all the latest technologies, as well as experienced operational team, MYRA can provide:
- Augmentation services during vacations or busy periods
- Ad-hoc support for a specific technical project or requirement
- Monthly services where MYRA’s consultant will attend on-site meetings on a regular basis in order to maintain currency with activities and systems at your organization and perform required technical services activities as time allows
The attending MYRA analyst will document all relevant activities and significant changes to ensure knowledge transfer and readiness within MYRA. A MYRA Service Delivery Manager will also be available for all coordination and scheduling requirements.
Skill sets can include:
- Windows and Active Directory
- UNIX and Linux
- Citrix and VMware
- Oracle and SQL
- Process and systems documentation
- Capacity planning and management
And many more. Call us today and discover how you can expand your capabilities with a minimal investment!