IT PROJECT MANAGER
VICTORIA Position (Full-Time)
Summer’s over! Are you rested and ready to take your PM career to new heights? We’re increasing our MYRA project management team.
Are you a Project Manager with 5 years’ experience and a passion for working with technology? Is an environment of open, respectful, and constructive dialogue with peers and leadership, and a commitment to improved understanding through collaboration appealing? Are product quality and customer success your definitions of project success?
MYRA Systems has an exciting and rewarding opportunity.
For over 36 years, MYRA Systems has focused on providing service excellence for information technology (IT) solutions. MYRA’s most valuable assets are our staff, who are passionate about delivering service excellence to our customers through doing work that ignites our passions, cultivates our curiosity, and enables us to work within a great group of people.
MYRA actively fosters excellence through education and career growth opportunities, proven by the many long-tenured MYRAns. MYRA PM’s have access to regular internal continuing education seminars recognized as Professional Development Units (PDU) by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as well as external education opportunities.
As a PM with 5+ years’ experience, you know what elevates you above others. To demonstrate your serious interest in building your project management career with MYRA, articulate your knowledge, skills, capabilities, and qualities within your cover letter accompanied by your resume.
A successful MYRA PM will:
• Lead IT oriented projects from inception through operational handoff
• Excel at stakeholder and sponsor relationship management
• Create the environment for the customer and team to succeed
• Lead, support, defend, and enable teams to achieve success
• Ensure accountability while maintaining focus on achieving excellence
• Pivot, rescope, or redefine projects to ensure customer satisfaction
You should apply IF:
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You are a driven professional project manager with, or on your way to, a PMP
• You love IT
• You want to work with a great group of likeminded people
• You want work/life balance, with a supportive and collaborative work culture
We look forward to adding your passion, dedication, and empathetic leadership to our team!
Submissions for consideration are to be sent to the email listed (email@example.com) and indicate Victoria BC PM in the subject line. Resumes will be accepted in confidence until September 17th, 2021. All submissions must include a cover letter. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.